To filter email by specific matches:
- Go to the URL of: DOMAIN/webmail (e.g. worthers.com/webmail)
- Login with your email address and password
- Select the email filtering option
Please note: this is not a proper spam filter but if you have difficulties with spam please contact us to add a spam filtering service to your account.
This facility allows you to filter mails dependant on their body, subject, header, who the emails are from...and more!
NAME: First of all give the filter a useful name.
SPECIFY: Next choose how you want to filter your emails according to the following options:
• From: filter all emails from a specific email address
• Subject: filter all emails with certain subject
• To: filter all emails that have been sent to a specific email address
• Reply Address: filter all emails that have a specific reply address
• Body: filter all emails that have specific body (main email) content
• Has not been previously delivered: filter all emails not previously delivered
• Is an error message: filter all emails that have an error message
RULE: Thirdly, decide what the rule is. This could be a specific email, a word, part of an email...the list is endless!
LOCATION: Finally, you can decide how picky you will be - select whether you want the filter to look for the following:
• Equals: Exactly the same as the ‘RULE' e.g. a specific email address
• Contains: Has the ‘RULE' somewhere in it. E.g. gmail could be used to block all emails from any Gmail email address
• Does not contain: ‘RULE' is not contained in ‘SPECIFY'
• Ends with: Email ‘SPECIFY' ends with ‘RULE'
• Does not begin with: ‘SPECIFY' does not begin with ‘RULE'
• Does not match: ‘SPECIFY' does not match ‘RULE'