To forward a copy of your emails:
- Go to the URL of: DOMAIN/webmail (e.g. worthers.com/webmail)
- Login with your email address and password
- Click the Forwarders option on the drop down menu on the email address in the top right side
- Click on Create Forwarder and enter the email address you would like it to be forwarded to
- Press the delete button if you wish the forwarder to no longer be in place
This will allow you to send a copy of all your mail from one inbox to another. For example from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, removing the need to check both emails regularly.
Please note: mail will still be delivered to the original/sending account and so be sure to check that mail every so often to delete archived messages. If you don't require a mail box but just want the email to be forwarded please contact us or your account administrator to action this for you.